Uncork up to £1 million from a single fine wine bottle or an exclusive collection valued at £20,000 or more. We are pleased to offer loans on Chateau Petrus, Chateau Margaux, Chateau Lafite, Latour or Domaine de la Romanée Conti and many more admired vinters.
1 to 3 days
A Simple 3 Step Process...
Virtual Appraisal &
- Real-time initial appraisal on WhatsApp video – no home visit required.
- Takes maximum 10 minutes.
- Receive an offer in principle the same day – subject to a physical check and final valuation.
Deliver your wine to a designated partner vault
- If prefer, allow us collect it from you via our experienced and fully insured wine transportation partners at an additional cost.
- Is your wine already in professional storage or under bond? For your peace of mind, it can be left in situ for the duration of your loan.
Within 24 hours of our physical inspection, we will confirm one of three possibilities:
- Our valuation is as agreed and your loan will be paid immediately.
- We are sending a revised offer for your approval.
- [Where we are unable to lend] we will be returning your fine wine or spirits to you.
We Guarantee An Accurate Valuation
The appraisal of fine wine and spirits stands on eight key criteria
Every valuation is based on...
- Storage and provenance
- The wine brand
- Professional critics’ score
- Ageing potential
- Number of bottles
- Production quantity
Getting Your Fine Wine or Spirits To Us
The Verus Capital Commitment
To return your fine wine & spirits in the same condition in which we received it.
Correct and best-quality storage is very important. We understand the financial and sometimes emotional value of your fine wine or spirits – and are fully committed to treating your wine as well as you do.
Delivery or Collection
Before a final valuation can be provided, our in-house expert will do a detailed physical assessment. The appraisal process, completed by an expert within minutes of delivery, we will start a more detailed inspection to confirm the authenticity of the Winery or distillery, Quantity produced and Vintage.
Post assessment, we will provide a detailed
accurate appraisal document via email.
To transport your fine wine or spirits safely to us, you may:
Deliver your fine wine or spirits to one of our specialist fully-insured wine vaults. Or, if it suits you better, we can collect it and take it to the nearest partner vault via our experienced and fully insured wine transportation partners at an additional cost.
If your investment is already in professional storage or under bond, it can be left in place for the duration of your loan.
Every approved partner storage vault undergoes a vetting process to meet Verus Capital’s strict criteria on correct and careful storage, including:
- Humidity, temperature, air quality
- Light and vibration
- Security and insurance.
Once your loan is settled: You are welcome to collect your fine wine or spirits in person.
Or we can make arrangements to return you it via our experienced and fully insured wine transportation partners at an additional cost throughout the United Kingdom – ask us for details.
Please enter your details and we will promptly be in touch or call 0333 577 3000.
Bonded wine wholesaler or fine wine merchant? Help your clients to discreetly release their equity.
If you are an authorised credit broker, commission gladly paid on successful referrals.