Release up to a £1 million from the original art or NFTs that you own. We lend against a broad range of celebrated works, from sculptures to sketches and street art; from a Matisse to a Banksy.
1 to 3 days
A Simple 3 Step Process...
Virtual Appraisal &
- Submitting an application online, complete with photography.
- After submitting a valuation request, complete with photography, jump on a WhatsApp video call with us to directly present and discuss your asset.
- We will come back to you the same day with an offer in principle – subject to a physical check and final valuation.
- Deliver your artwork to our partner specialist art warehouse – or we provide a fully insured ‘white glove’ collect and pack service throughout the UK by experienced drivers and technicians full trained in handling art – at an additional cost.
- There, an expert valuer will complete a detailed inspection focused on: the artist, condition, uniqueness, provenance, and any information sourced from auction, gallery, and/or private-sale records.
Within 24 hours of our physical inspection, we will confirm one of three possibilities:
- Our valuation is as agreed and your loan will be paid immediately.
- We are sending a revised offer for your approval.
- [Where we are unable to lend] we will be returning your art to you.
We Guarantee An Accurate Valuation
The appraisal of each individual piece stands on the following key evaluation
Our in-house team and expert panel of valuers will complete a detailed inspection to determine an accurate valuation focused on:
The artist, condition, uniqueness, provenance, and any information sourced from auction, gallery, and/or private-sale records.
Getting Your Art To Us
The Verus Capital Commitment
To return your art in the same condition in which we received it.
Your artwork will be treated to our specialist art storage facilities who offer a world-class service by art technicians who manage the movement of work(s) and storage with meticulous care.
We provide a fully-insured ‘white glove’ collect and pack service throughout United Kingdom by drivers and technicians fully trained in handling fine art.
Alternatively, you are welcome to arrange yourself the delivery of your fine art to a selected storage facility.
We exclusively store art in specialist art partners' bonded storage warehouses in London and Glasgow:
- Purpose-built, state-of-the-art storage
- Bespoke space(s) tailored to your needs, including crating, racking and private rooms
- Dedicated private viewing area
- Protected by the latest security, fire-protection systems and high environmental and access standards
- Fully insured and approved by AXA, Chubb, Hiscox and other leading insurance companies
- Meet the strict security requirements of the UK Government Indemnity Scheme.
Once your loan is settled: You are welcome to collect your asset.
Or ask us to return and rehang it with our fully insured ‘white glove’ collect and pack service throughout the United Kingdom by drivers and technicians fully trained in handling fine art.
Please enter your details and we will promptly be in touch or call 0333 577 3000.
Meet our Specialist
Having started his career at Christies, Matt has been at the helm of the contemporary art scene for over 17 years achieving spectacular success with contemporary art by blue-chip, emerging and established artists. Matt has a deep understanding of both the intrinsic and commercial value of world-class art and he now owns Kramer Contemporary, an Art Advisory and Gallery.
Are you an art dealer, gallery or finance broker? Empower your clients to release their equity.
If you are an authorised credit broker, commission gladly paid on successful referrals.